Saturday, April 7, 2012

Start Spreading the News....

Start spreading the news....I'm leaving Thursday...I want be a part of it....NEW YORK, NEW YORK!!!!
I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep. I've never been to New York and I am so excited. I will be there to celebrate my friend April's 40th Birthday and I know we are going to have a big fun!

I've already made April's mini album (the base -- I will add photos, journaling and the works after our trip). I've been up since 3am working on my album. I'm going to have a go at altering a post-bound 8x8. (I'll post some photos when I'm further into the project).

I didn't lose the weight that I wanted to drop before the leaving but I didn't let it get me down. Macy's had a big One Day Sale, so I took two hours and bought some really cute outfits that fit the body I have right now (Size 8-10). Life is too short to let a few pounds stop me from taking my bite out of the Big Apple.

I a busy day ahead... there's a barbeque at my sister's this afternoon, I still have to shop for Easter dinner (pot roast) and make the preparations for my backyard Easter Egg Hunt.

Life is good. God is great!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I've been wanting to go to New York for forever! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it going to be an awesome trip. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a fun trip to me, get lots of photos to share! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC is my city. I went to school there and was so sad when 4 years was up and I couldn't get a job. I came home to CA and have been trying to get back ever since.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time on your trip...take lots of pics!!

    Thanks too for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete