Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Mini for my Love

It feels so good to sit in my scrap room and do more than just surf the internet. I'm making a Valentine's Day mini album for Greg and so far, I'm pleased with the way it's coming together. I started last night and I'd like to give it to him Tuesday night (with a special dinner); so I've got to stay on course...(I can see a lot of glitter and coffee in my future!)

Here's a look at some of the base pages. I'll post the finished product -- hopefully soon. Thanks for stopping by!





7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and lots of productive thoughts your way!! :) I cant wait to see it when your finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! Would love to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mini albums.
    Yours is turning out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good so far. Can't wait to see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color scheme! Love your "at last" page!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete