Thursday, March 8, 2012

Marching Right Along...

This month is moving along so quickly. Work is CRAZY! I hate it so when my corporate life gets in the way of my creative endeavors! But since it also pays the bills and keeps me in paper, thickers and craftiness -- I go with it. Unbelievably, I'm already working to complete and submit the 2013 budget. That's a real life forecasting lesson that I will use in my craft business.

Freebirds World Burrito has come to my neighborhood. Initially, I was resistant because I had a bad "dude" experience at another location a few years ago. (Yes, I know I tend to hold a grudge. I fervently believe in good customer service for any enterprise that wants to a portion of my hard-earned money.) Last Saturday on the way home to watch the Duke/North Carolina game, we stopped in to pick up dinner.

It was awesome! The food was fresh and plentiful, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere was hip. I'm going to become a regular.



4 comments:

  1. Sound like a good burrito place! I wish we had more of those in Holland...
    Goodluck with the busy times at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks fun! Maybe they will move on up to the Columbus Ohio area!! Orrrr maybe on my next road trip to SC I will have to find one on my route to try it out! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like such a fun place!! I had never heard of them before, so I just looked to see if there were any close to me in CA. There is one opening this month that's only about 10 miles away!! I'll have to give it a try.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found a Freebird's you like! The first one we ever ate in was in College Station years ago. Then they put one in on Alabama close to the old theater in Houston. Now they are everywhere it seems. My grown kids and I sometimes go to the one off Katy frwy. across from Mem. City Mall (not as happy with the customer service there) Love, love the vintage cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete